Watch the short video below to see Gary speaking about business networking at a conference in Estonia »
Gary delivers fun, energising and inspiring talks on subjects such as:
- Using the phone to help grow your business
- How to keep your customers and increase your sales
- Developing networking skills
- Customer service that will improve your brand reputation and business profits
- How to use referral and presentation skills to enhance your business
- Overcoming your phone-fear
- Sales calls and follow ups made easy
Gary is also a qualified training professional. He has a motivational, pro-active and adaptable training style which is globally recognised. Providing coaching and training across competency levels, he inspires those he trains to achieve their goals and aspirations.
With over 20 years’ sales experience and over 10 years’ experience in training at all levels, from junior sales executives to senior managers, Gary has been able to design, write and deliver a series of effective sales process methodology, communication skills, leadership and management training courses.
Gary has worked with major blue chip companies including Yell Ltd, Domestic & General and BT and has gained extensive knowledge and skills in developing the employees within these industry sectors.
“There are three things to aim at in public speaking: first, to get into your subject, then to get your subject into yourself, and lastly, to get your subject into the heart of your audience.” – Alexander Gregg
For interest in public speaking at events, conferences or seminars please contact us on: 020 8337 5937 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org