Watch the short video below to see a sample training session on how to communicate effectively and clearly »
Often our communication is not what we think it means, rather, it’s in the response we get from the other person. As a result, we can become better communicators if we construct communications that obtain the response we desire from others.
Communicating on the telephone is very different from face to face communication and your Telesales and Customer Service Teams require a specific set of skills and techniques if they are to be successful. If you want your Team to be successful then it’s vital to give them the tools required.
Gary Morgan’s Milestone Experts deliver Telephone Communication Skills Training at your premises which reduces down time and means your team can instantly get back on the phone and apply what they have learned. We also use our experience in Telesales to show the best and most practical ways to increase your Telephone Communication Skills.
Is this communication skills training course right for my staff?
Absolutely! This course has benefited staff from a wide variety of different industry sectors such as:
- Estate Agents
- Call Centres
- Local Authorities
- Advertising Sales
How will your staff benefit?
- Learn easy to apply but powerful techniques to improve their day-to-day communication
- Discover how to use active listening skills and positive language to get better results
- Learn more effective ways to improve communication in difficult situations
- Develop ways to build quick rapport and trust with your customers
- Try out these new skills and build their confidence
They will also learn:
- Different learning styles and how they affect communication
- How positive words and phrases greatly enhance your personal communication
- How to listen to understand rather than just to hear!
- How attitude affects communication
- The value of understanding the communication model
- The importance of building rapport and how to develop it
- How to recognise buying signals
- The importance of asking good questions
We provide In-House Communication Skills Telephone Training Courses in all major cities and surrounding areas such as: London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Birmingham, Manchester, Southampton, Brighton, Liverpool and Bristol UK to mention a few.
“The meaning of the communication is the response I receive”
– Anthony Robbins
Need help with your companies’ communication skills? Call us today on: 020 8337 5937 or email: email@example.com